If a challenging assignment, flexibility and a fun environment appeal to you, consider an internship with Schlumberger. As an intern, you'll spend your summer developing new solutions to challenges facing the energy industry.
Think about it. This is not a job scrubbing data or the coffee pot. It’s a place where you will learn, and while you learn, you will impact the future of energy.
We are looking for interns to work in our software development center in the Houston. Internships range from 10-16 weeks but could last as long as 6 months or a year.
- Your assigned project depends on your qualifications. You'll be applying everything you've learned in school, plus some.
- You'll work independently, interacting with the local team, and possibly with teams in other locations.
- You may have to prepare documentation and technical reports on your project.
- 3D visualization
- Enterprise-level data and information management
- Petrotechnical computing related to drilling production and reservoir evaluation, characterization, simulation and management
- Working towards a BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Geoscience, Engineering, or related field
- Grade Point Average > 3.5
- At least one computer programming technology: C++/C#/.NET/Java
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in an international, multidisciplinary team.
- Competitive monthly salary, depending on your year of university study
- Corporate housing (for non-local interns)
- Transportation to and from work location and weekends (if needed)
Apply for an internship
Visit our booth at your school's career fair or send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.